A resident of Plymouth still can not come to himself, having survived after lightning strike. „I saw a big lightning,“ said Bruno Di Filippo for the channel WBZ-TV.
„I looked down and saw blue sparks coming out of my ankle, and they went out to a distance of five to ten feet.“
A lightning entered his shoulder and left the ankles while he was holding a hose near his house. His girlfriend witnessed the horrible scene. „Suddenly I felt a shock, his eyes were bright red, he lit up like a Christmas tree,“ says L. Renguchchi. „He shook a little, all the time muttering, and then said:“ I think I got electric shock.“
After the lightning strike the medics brought Bruno in the hospital. Although the electricity came out of his ankles, it left a trail for only a short time.
The diagnosis? „I’m really lucky man,“ he said. And answering the question what vitamins he drinks, Bruno said: ‘espresso’ coffee.