We’ll look at some lesser-known facts about life of Steve Jobs:
1. Steve was adopted shortly after birth, but later he establishes who is his real father. He was an American, born in Syria. His name is Abdulfatah Candan, but was called John. He had a restaurant for Mediterranean cuisine in Silicon Valley and Jobs sometimes dined there.
3. Jobs left Reed College campus in California after only one semester. The reason – inability to pay his education at the private school.
4. Where it comes the name Apple? Jobs said that one of the reasons is that he loves apples, but the main one is that Apple will be located before Atari in the directories. Another thing people do not know is that I had to come up with a name up to 5 pm in the afternoon, says Jobs.
5. Steve Jobs gets $ 1 from Apple, after was appointed as CEO of the company in 1997.
6. He was pesketarianets. This is someone who eat fish but no other meat.
7. Steve has four children.
8. Jobs was one of the mentors of Google founders Sergey Brin and Larry Page, as see potential in their company.
9. In 2010, Forbes magazine estimated his fortune at $ 8.2 billion. His last words were: „Oh wow. Oh wow. Oh wow“.
10. During a trip to India , Jobs accepted Buddhism.
10. Finally he was a great man !